Most of the local scholarships will be due by April 15th to the correct person(s) named on each scholarship. However, some of them are due earlier, which will be stated on each individual application. Students can download the scholarship applications from the google forms linked below! It is the student's responsibility to review and meet all deadlines, as well as deliver the applications to the person(s) named on the applications. Please make sure you are including ALL required documents with each application as well. (application, resume, letter of application, reference letters, etc.)
- Open the scholarship applications linked below and type in your information/answers, as opposed to handwriting.
- Take your time.
- Put considerable thought into your answers.
- Make sure ALL required documents are included before turning them in.
- Fill out as many scholarships as you can.....it never hurts to try!
- Remember your deadlines!!!!
Fast Web Resources
Fastweb: Scholarship Link
Fastweb: Scholarship Link 2
Below is a link to a google doc that includes state, national and local scholarships available that I am aware of. You will find deadline dates, scholarship criteria and links to the applications within the forms.
HCHS Scholarship Document!
|Scholarships for Post-HS graduates:
|Caroline & Art Stoecker
|Chester Hawkins Amer. Legion Post #290
|Clark S. Carlile
|Hodgeman Community Foundation Post-HS
|Steve King Foundation